Wednesday, July 13, 2011

getting myself ready to vlog!!

Hi all!
I did go ahead and start to get my body ready, so it doesn't go into complete shock! I did breakfast and lunch completely raw! so excited! I will be starting the dry brushing tomorrow, since it was one of the new things we were learning about over at raw food rehab.
I an going to look tomorrow for a tripod for my little Kodak video camera, because I would rather start posting videos of my journey for myself as well as more support, able to track myself better, get more input. I am an endurance athlete, having done marathon running , an ironman triathlon, and century and double century cycling, but over the past year have had some setbacks with my MS, so had to take a break, but I am doing this raw food journey to help get back in thr drivers seat and then do some more or at least another epic endurance challenge to bring awareness to this way of life as well as (hopefully) being able being able bring awareness to MS and the positive effects of RAW on it:). So  also videoing for that reason, to follow training and eating raw for my epic endurance challenge (undecided what as of now), so searching for other raw food endurance athletes to find out how they manage to stay raw on that ind of training, I know what I'm doing on SAD. but this is all new to me. So I will be vlogging my whole process, so feel free to follow, lend support or pointers if you have some!
Forward movements one step at a time!
Tammy  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment