Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Struggles: But onward and upward!

As much as I love healthy raw food, and craving fresh fruit, you'd think this would be easy> I don't know if it's because I'm new to this a getting ready to do a juice feast with RFR, and being busy out and about, but having trouble doing 100%. I know there's a learning curve and getting to all the neew ways of shopping and new kitchen routines to learn. so I can't beat myself up, because even on my worst day I'm getting more nutients than before when eating cooked, so will just keep cleaning it up, and learning. trying to round up new combos of juice for the feast, don't want to be stagnant. and the Documentaries i posted about yesterday, definitely a inspirational boost.
The other challenge is finding how to be rw as a endurance athlete, when you're use to what works to fill your caloric and energy needs on the run and bike, and need to find raw ways, it's an area out of my traditional way of thought and practice, and finding a hard finding athletes to learn from, there must not be alot of them. But I'm determined:)
Tootles! mwah!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment